ANDREW N. WOLF
Practice Areas Include:
- Civil litigation and transactions
- Real property including sales, contracts, brokerage, mortgages, land use, TRPA coverage, etc.
- Landlord – Tenant law
- Business and commercial law
- Construction law, contractors and design professionals
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Homeowners Associations
- Business Entities
- Insurance Law
- Nevada Heggstad petitions
Andy is a member of the State Bar of Nevada, State Bar of California and the Washoe County Bar Association.
Andy has served as Judge Pro Tem, Placer County, CA and Washoe County, NV and as an adjunct professor, teaching Business Law and Risk Management, at Sierra Nevada College located in his home town of Incline Village, NV.
Andy has completely rewritten Chapter 27, entitled Fees, Costs and Interest, in the new Sixth Edition of the Nevada Civil Practice Manual, published November, 2016, by Matthew Bender/Lexis-Nexis in partnership with the State Bar of Nevada. The new Chapter details the recovery of attorney’s fees, litigation costs and interest by the successful party in a lawsuit. This practice guide is referenced daily by attorneys and judges throughout Nevada.
Andy is an avid golfer and skier and served on Skiing Magazine’s Test Team from 1997 – 2000.
Admitted to Practice:
Nevada, 1991; California, 1987; Various Federal District Courts in Nevada and California
University of the Pacific, Sacramento, McGeorge School of Law – J.D. 1986
University of Vermont, B.A., 1982